(This is translation of previous post)
I started to use Reveal.app which was introduced on Session "Advanced Graphics with Core Animation" at try! Swift first day.
And it's really awesome.
What we can do with this app?
Confirm views hierarchy and properties
You can confirm views hierarchy using this app, and you can confirm actual components at left side outline. So, you can understand the cause of a layout bug immediately.
Edit view properties
You can edit AutoLayout, font, font size, and so on, so you can accelerate design adjustment.
How to download it?
You can download it from here, start 30-days free trial from
Download, and pricing are as below.
- Commercial(Company or Organization)($179)
How to integrate into your Project
pod 'Reveal-iOS-SDK', :configurations => ['Debug']on your Podfile
- Build your app with device
- Open Reveal.app during your app is active
- Select Inspect your apps
You can confirm this from
Help > Integration Guide > Important Information of Reveal.app.
- The Reveal service will stop automatically while the iOS or tvOS host app is not the frontmost app.
- Reveal uses Bonjour to connect with the running iOS or tvOS application.