I made a mistake to make my app 64bit support this week, so I wrote this post to prevent same mistakes...
I checked all static libraries(.a file) in my project with this command, and replace all 32bit static libraries.
xcrun lipo -info suspiciousLibrary.a
When I tried to upload ipa file to iTunes Connect, I got error message including "Missing 64-bit support"... I investigated my project again, and noticed that I overlooked a third party framework which doesn't support 64-bit.
I replaced overlooked framework, then apply above script to exe file within ipa file, and I finished my app 64bit support.
When you try to make your app 64bit support, you should check these things.
- check exe file within your ipa file with
- check suspicious static library/dynamic framework with